by Holladay Allen
Native Foods Cafe
1. Can't make it over to Native Foods Cafe to get your Watermelon Fresca fix? Keep one of these Watermelon Punches, from Epically Epic Lip Balm, handy and your lips will be eternally grateful. Fresh watermelon tastiness and super moisturizing pistachio, jojoba and almond oils keep lips moisturized and oh so kissable (if you wanna be kissed that is). And there is a nice bit of tint for your pout to boot!
2. Crystalyn Kae has been designing some amazing vegan handbags for quite some time now... but she has just unveiled a new line of awesome lil' cosmetic bags (I love little bags! My big bag is filled with little bags! It is like a whole village of little bags in there!) Get one for yourself... or they make a great gift filled with some delicious watermelon lip balm and ab fab MAC eyeliner... hint hint, wink wink.
3. This amazing black vegan leather tote from Etsy. JCrew is gonna be sooooo jealous. And you can put a bunch of lil' bags in it...
4. Pacifica is superb. They make vegan candles, body butters, body wash.... and the scents are out of this world! And now they have just introduced the Island Glow Beautiful Body Kit... (so you know... you can have a temporary glow... just when you feel like it) containing the following:
- Coconut Crushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter
- Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter
- Kona Coffee and Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub
- Coconut Pearls Luminizing Lip Quench
Or you can buy each individually.
5. The Volcolm Line of Creedlers, which is basically their way of saying sandals I guess. Sometimes you wanna wear sandals but not flip-flops, and not platforms... know what I mean? These are stylish and very summer chic.... just make sure to read what they are made of, most are vegan-friendly, but not all! My favorite is the Piece of My Mind: