by Holladay Allen
Native Foods Cafe
Or rather 5 vegan cookbooks that will inspire your vegan cooking this week! We can't get enough of these awesome cookbooks and there wunderbar vegan recipes.
1. Vegan Diner by Julie Hasson I love this book mainly because of the Crispy Chickpea Onion Rings and the Great Smoky Mountain Cheeze, but I have tried a few other recipes that were delightful as well. Great staple with several homemade veggie burger recipes as well.
2. Chloe's Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli I fell love with her avocado pesto after I received the recipe in an email from VegNews. I also love the Mango Masala Panini, and the Wontons and the Cheesy Broccoli Soup. Can't wait to make more...
3. Appetite for Reduction by Isa Chandra Moskowitz The title is very clever, and the recipes are fantastic, especially for being low fat! My go to meal is the Chickpea Picatta with Caulipots.
4. The Voluptuous Vegan by Myra Kornfeld One of the first vegan cookbooks I ever owned! The Gingerbread page is super stained with fingerprints... which I guess is a pretty good testament to how awesome the gingerbread is. I also recommend the Summer Lasagna and the Chocolate Cake.
5. Vegan Indian Cooking by Anupy Singla I had the pleasure of taking a cooking class with Anupy and it was amazing. Authentic Indian vegan food without alot of added fats, just lots of veggies and spices. I loved it!
Native Foods Cafe, vegan food, vegan, vegan restaurant, vegan coobook, vegan recipe