By, Cassie Younger
Native Foods Cafe
“Holiday”, aka shopping season is among us. I hope everyone is enjoying the joy and madness that this wintery season brings! By now I also hope you all have figured out that shopping online from home with a glass of wine is infinitely better than pushing people over in the aisles Target with a full cart on Black Friday. Right? OK now. Let’s get started as to what to buy those fellow vegan/ animal lover/ foodie/ conscientious lovely people in your life!!! My picks:
- Lord knows vegans love their nooch. Mmm cheesy, yeasty B vitamins! Since you know they’re putting it on everything from pizza to popcorn, just let them leave it on their counter with this cute jar.
Native Foods uses this image courtesy of Etsy.com.
2. Along with shopping season, it’s also party season. You’re probably going to have to bring a few bottles to a few different hosts, so why not make sure it’s vegan? Lots of wines aren’t. Or surprise your vegan buddies with this sampler. Let’s drink and be merry.
Native Foods uses this image courtesy of store.theorganicwinecompany.com.
3. Dudes can be hard to shop for. How many ties and t shirts can you get a guy? If you haven’t bought him a million wallets already, buy him this one. It’s upcycled from old dress shirts and the rest is made with sustainably harvested bamboo. Cha-ching.
Native Foods Cafe uses this image courtesy of www.etsy.com.
4. I have already discussed the amazingness of avocadoes. Thankfully, most people agree with me and give them they the respect they deserve. Everyone should have a homemade avocado tree ornament to celebrate this perfect food. Or at least some other cute vegetables lining the branches
Native Foods uses this image courtesy of etsy.com.
5. For tea lovers and animal lovers alike. Simply adorable.
Native Foods Cafe uses this image courtesy of www.modcloth.com.