- Remove frozen Wellington from paper wrapper
- Place frozen Wellington on ungreased baking tray
- Place baking sheet into a non-preheated 375 degree oven
- Bake at 375 degrees until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees approximately 105 to 125 minutes dependent upon your oven
- Remove from oven. Let the Wellington rest for 20 minutes
- Warm mushroom gravy on stove top over low heat until warm
- Serve with mushroom gravy and enjoy!!
Ingredients: Organic puff pastry (organic wheat flour, vegetable shortening), Seitan (flour, Wellington safflower oil, soy sauce, garlic powder, granulated onion, seat salt), stuffing (bread, celery, cranberries, soy milk, shallots, olive oil, thyme, sage, spices), kale, button mushrooms, earth balance, yams, orange compote (onion, orange juice, maple syrup, rice vinegar, cornstarch, white pepper), garlic cloves, lemon juice, black pepper.