By: Lauren Neuschel
1. Creek House Vegan Chocolate Truffle Collection: Have you ever tried these uh-mazing vegan truffles? They are literally addicting, and come in a ton of cool flavors…chili mango, dark espresso, luscious raspberry, and coconut, to be exact. Vegan AND gourmet!
Native Foods uses this photo courtesy of: https://www.amazon.com/Creek-House-Chocolate-Truffle-Collection/dp/B00BL9J1IQ
2. Nacho Mom’s Ultimate Vegan Queso: This stuff is the bomb, and get this – one 16 ounce jar has 160 calories…um what?! Not that we’re calorie counters over here, but that’s pretty surprising, especially over the holidays when everything we’re eating is super heavy. We’ll take it! And chances are, everyone on your shopping list will too. FYI it also comes in “Voodoo Queso” which is pretty awesome too.
Native Foods uses this photo courtesy of: https://store.veganessentials.com/nacho-moms-ultimate-vegan-queso-p3126.aspx
3. Sriracha2Go: Is an explanation even needed?
Native Foods uses this photo courtesy of: https://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/vA/sriracha-lg.jpg
4. Sanuk Slippers – Grandma, little Tommy, or Dad – these are comfy, compassionate, and sturdy enough to run the occasional errands in. What more could you ask for in a slipper?
Native Foods uses this photo courtesy of: https://inhabitat.com/greenholidaygiftguide/vegan-gifts-for-animal-lovers/vegan-gift-sanuk-slippers-edit/
5. Make a Donation in their Honor- There’s no better gift! Pick one of the MANY compassionate causes to donate a little money to in their honor. Save money on chocolate and other knick knacks and help save an animal instead.