by Holladay Allen
Native Foods Cafe
1) Luna Bars The classic vegan food sustenance bar has created LUNAFEST, a "traveling film festival – by, for, about women – dedicated to building community, through the power of film and through the power of story." And Native Foods Cafe will be providing delicious treats tonight, Thursday, November 17th at the Chicago screening! If you have not gotten your tickets already, get them HERE!
2) Vegan Marshmallows! You can't go wrong with Sweet and Sara mallows or the Chicago Soy Dairy Dandies. So get on it and whip up some s'mores... I just pop the marshmallows on a skewer and roast them over my open gas burner!
3) Freakin' Awesome Vegan Boots that you can fold over or wear straight up by Big Buddha. Snuggly, warm and very attractive... can you ask for anything else? Order yours HERE.
vegan boots, vegan shoes, vegan food, vegan restaurant
4) Turkeys! Cause they rule, they're super smart, social butterflies by nature and will talk your head off. Plus, why would you ever want to eat one when you can order a Native Wellington from Native Foods Cafe? The Native Wellington is a delicious puff pastry filled with savory Native seitan and seasonal veggies. It comes with mushroom shallot gravy, serves 6-8 peeps and is ready in an hour! Get yours HERE before they sell out! And check out what the turkeys are saying about the Native Wellington:
5) Hurraw Lip Balm They're soothing, delicious and fair trade. And they come in tints... you know, if you're into that. My favorite is the Moon Balm, uber intensive night treatment, cause I forget to balm up during the day sometimes.