Native Foods Cafe
1. QuarryGirl!- This mystical girl that rises from the depths of the quarry into the terranean world solely to seek and find out the latest happenings in vegan cuisine and then types up the good news for us. Deal! Someone needs to write a song named “Ode to the Quarrygirl” Check out this good news www.quarrygirl.com or stake awake with her on Twitter @quarrygirl.
2. L.A. Famous Chefess Goes Vegan for a Night!-Susan Feniger of Border Grill fame is having a 7 course veggie tasting menu that can be made vegan. Oh whoopdeedoo! They say it’s for one night only so be extra alert. Though her regular menu mentions that many items are vegan or can be made vegan just for the asking…nice! Thanks Susan and thanks Quarrygirl for the info! www.eatatstreet.com
3. HSUS Brings In The Bacon! -The Humane Society of the United States just brought in over $1M at their fundraiser gala hosted by Will Estes in NYC with an entire vegan menu created by Chef Tal Ronnen! The scent of vegan food around just brings in the vegan bacon too!!
4. Vegan Cosmetics Shop-An entire whole shop opened in NYC called Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and you can also order online www.occmakeup.com …pretty pretty!
5. CalciYum!-Easy and delicious calcium sources that naturally contain magnesium... Yummy Plants: broccoli, brussel sprouts, collard greens, kale, mustard greens and Swiss Chard to name a few. When in doubt, eat sunshine!
For some delicious vegan food loaded with calcium and magnesium, try the Sesame Kale Macro Bowl at Native Foods Cafe! Native Foods Cafe Los Angeles, Native Foods Cafe Chicago, Native Foods Cafe Portland, Native foods Cafe San Diego, Native Foods Cafe Orange County